Facial cream formulated with selected active ingredients in the highest possible concentration to fight photo-induced skin aging. The complex of four anti-aging peptides, hydrolyzed yeast proteins and a polysaccharide complex activated by moisturizing substances promotes the formation of new connective tissue and restores the skin barrier. Ideal for nourishing dull, devitalized skin that lacks tone and firmness.
Range: Rejuvenating, Anti-aging
Target : 40-60 years old
Skin type : Dull skin
How to use: apply to clean skin, morning and evening on the face, neck and décolleté, massaging until completely absorbed.
The anti-aging cream contains :
– Hyperthermal Liposomes: these are phospholipid vesicles capable of facilitating the penetration of water from the Euganean Thermal Basin into the cell, whose natural trace elements and biogenic substances, perfectly balanced and biocompatible, have remarkable soothing and remineralizing properties that reactivate the skin’s natural defenses and protect the skin microbiota;
– St. John’s wort flower extract according to Oligotherm technology: obtained from St. John’s wort flowers by extraction in hyperthermal water, rich in flavonic compounds (highly antioxidant and protective substances with re-epithelializing properties), vitamin C (antioxidant substance that protects against the damage of aging and stimulates collagen production) and pectins (natural substances capable of retaining water and thus co-responsible for the moisturizing effect);
– Peptide complex (decapeptide-22, oligopeptide-78, palmitoyl decapeptide-21, zinc palmitoyl nonapeptide-14): rich in amino acids that stimulate the formation of type IV, VII and XVII collagen anchoring the dermal-epidermal barrier. It slows down the aging process and gives the skin structure and firmness;
– Hydrolyzed yeast protein: protects the microbiota. Hydrolyzed proteins are a mixture of amino acids and more or less complex peptides obtained by hydrolysis of a vegetable protein source and are ideal for protecting the cutaneous microbiota*;
– Complex of polysaccharides activated with moisturizing ingredients (urea, serine, trehalose, hyaluronic acid): pool of functional ingredients with a moisturizing and stimulating action. The moisturizing action of the product is ensured by the molecular micro-patch, i.e. a micro-complex composed of natural macromolecules inside which are moisturizing agents which are released gradually in the skin to ensure an immediate and durable hydration;
– Shea butter: thanks to its unsaponifiable content, it intervenes in the physiological process of production of fibroblasts, cells responsible for the formation of collagen and elastin fibers, which are very important to maintain the suppleness and youth of the skin.