The anti-aging serum contains :
– Hyperthermal Liposomes: these are phospholipid vesicles capable of facilitating the penetration of water from the Euganéen Thermal Basin into the cell, whose natural trace elements and perfectly balanced and biocompatible biogenic substances have remarkable soothing and remineralizing properties that reactivate the skin’s natural defenses and protect the skin’s microbiota
– St. John’s wort flower extract using Oligotherm technology: obtained from St. John’s wort flowers by extraction in hyperthermal water, rich in flavonic compounds (highly antioxidant and protective substances with re-epithelializing properties), vitamin C (antioxidant substance that protects against the damage of aging and stimulates the production of collagen) and finally pectins (natural substances capable of retaining water and thus co-responsible for the moisturizing effect);
– The snail slime: it is obtained from the snail Helix aspersa. This species produces a mucous secretion composed of various active substances such as allantoin, glycolic acid, elastin, collagen and certain vitamins, proteins, peptides, glycolic acid and lactic acid. Actions attributable to the various substances present in the snail slime:
– regenerating: this property is due to the effects of allantoin, which stimulates the production of elastin and collagen fibers, which allows the repair of tissues and smoothing of wrinkles;
– exfoliating: the presence of glycolic acid leads to an exfoliation of the surface layer of the skin, which proves useful in reducing skin imperfections;
– purifying: the peptides and glycolic acid contained in the snail slime are the main responsible for this effect.
– hydrating: thanks to the proteins it contains, the snail slime favors the oxygenation and the hydration of tissues.
– antioxidant: the vitamin C and the vitamin E contribute to reduce the inflammation and to counter the action of the free radicals;
– NMF plant complex: rich in hygroscopic, moisturizing and dermal stimulating substances, it maintains the hydration of tissues and recompacts them. It is a set of substances (in particular amino acids, lactic acid, urea, sugars, salts) with a great capacity to bind and retain the water present on the surface layer of the epidermis. When the NMF is deficient, it causes dehydration, dryness, roughness and increased sensitivity to external agents;
– High molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HW 2200 – 18000KDa): exerts a lifting, toning and film-forming action;
– Oligopeptide-34: peptide with a lightening action, which acts on existing hyperpigmentation by lightening the complexion. Fights against the appearance of new brown spots.