An innovative and hyper-concentrated fluid, with a triple rejuvenating effect. The combination of bacillus ferment, marine exopolysaccharide and hyaluronic acid produces a smoothing and powerful effect on the eye contour; helps to remedy the imperfection of the “double chin”, smoothing, draining and firming the skin of the neck; lifts and sculpts the facial contour, reducing localized fat accumulation. The results are visible from the first applications.
Range: Rejuvenating, anti-aging
Target: 25-40 years old, 40-60 years old, 60 years old and over
How to use : apply the serum starting with the neck, then moving up towards the jawline to the temples, massaging in upward movements
The Anti-Gravity Lifting Serum contains:
• Hyperthermal liposomes: these are phospholipid vesicles capable of facilitating the penetration of water from the Euganean Thermal Basin into the cell, whose natural trace elements and perfectly balanced and biocompatible biogenic substances have remarkable soothing and remineralising properties, which reactivate the natural defenses of the skin and protect the skin microbiota;
• Extract of hypericum flowers using Oligotherm Technology: obtained from hypericum flowers by extraction in hyperthermal water, it is rich in flavonic compounds (highly antioxidant and protective substances with re-epithelializing properties), vitamin C (antioxidant substance which protects against aging and stimulates the production of collagen) and finally pectins (natural substances capable of retaining water and therefore co-responsible for the moisturizing effect;
• 5% “bacillus” species of marine origin: interact with adipose tissue to increase the production of receptor molecules that stimulate the activity of muscle fibers as if they were performing an activity that remodels and tones the contours.
• 1% marine ExoPolySaccharide: resulting from the fermentation of a marine bacterium belonging to the pseudoalteromonas strain taken from a colony of molluscs living in the intertidal zone of the bay of Douarnenez in Brittany, cyclically subjected to drastic variations in high and low tide.
• Hyaluronic acid: highly hydrophilic dermal macromolecule, which maintains good skin moisture, health and perfect functioning of the superficial hydrolipidic film.
• Shea butter: its unsaponifiable content has shown activity in activating the metabolism of fibroblasts, promoting the formation of new elastin.
• Glycyrrhetinic acid: this natural active ingredient has anti-inflammatory, soothing and antioxidant properties. It also promotes epithelial regeneration processes.