Gel serum, offering an exceptional smoothing effect. Formulated with a peptide fully compatible with the human body, which mimics the relaxing effects of temple viper venom. This peptide helps to reduce contractions of facial muscles, which helps to relax the features and fight against the formation of wrinkles. The presence of hyperthermal water in the gel serum provides revitalizing minerals beneficial to the skin.
Range: Rejuvenating, anti-aging
Target: 60 years and over
Skin type: mature skin
How to use: apply morning and evening to the face, neck and décolleté. Massage gently with small circular movements. Can also be used under makeup. Can be combined with the specific cream.
The anti-wrinkle serum contains:
• Hyperthermal liposomes: these are phospholipid vesicles capable of facilitating the penetration of water from the Euganean Thermal Basin into the cell, whose natural trace elements and perfectly balanced and biocompatible biogenic substances have remarkable soothing and remineralizing properties, which react the natural defenses of the skin and promote the skin microbiota;
• Hypericum flower extract using Oligotherm Technology: obtained from hypericum flowers by extraction in hyperthermal water, it is rich in flavonic compounds (highly antioxidant and protective substances with re-epithelializing properties), vitamin C (antioxidant substance that protects against aging and stimulates the production of collagen) and finally pectins (natural substances capable of retaining water and therefore co-responsible for the moisturizing effect;
• Diaminobutyroyl benzylamide dipeptide diacetate: Viper Venom’s simulator peptide has the ability to reduce mimic rides by inhibiting muscle contractions with a botox and anti-aging effect. It acts by locally blocking the nicotinic receptor nmAChR (nicotinic receptor for muscle acetylcholine) and then acting directly on acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter responsible for muscle contraction. In this way, the muscles relax, with a smoothing and anti-wrinkle effect.
• Oligopeptide-34: is a small protein molecule made up of 13 associated acids linked together to create a highly active molecule that effectively deals with the formation of melanin. Decreases melanin synthesis and tyrosinase activity in melanocytes and melanosomes to new keratin cells
• Hyaluronic acid: highly hydrophilic dermal macromolecule, it maintains good skin moisture, health and perfect functioning of the superficial hydrolipidic film;
• Vegetal NMF complex: rich in hygroscopic, moisturizing and dermal stimulating substances, it contains tissue hydration and recompacts it. It is a set of substances (including amino acids, lactic acid, urea, sugars, salts) with a great capacity to bind and retain the water present on the surface layer of the epidermis. When NMF is deficient, water loss falls below the danger level resulting in dehydration, dryness, roughness, greater sensitivity to external agents.