A newly developed cleansing cream with an extraordinary texture. It is suitable for daily cleansing, toning and protecting the skin microbiota of all skin types. The high percentage of coconut plant emollient helps eliminate impurities deposited on the epidermis, such as make-up and pollution, without attacking the horny layer, while the innovative natural solubilizer captures excess sebum for skin that is always toned and clean.
Range: anti-aging, cleansers and toners
Target: 25-40 years old, 40-60 years old, 60 years old and +
Skin type: dehydrated skin, Combination skin, Sensitive skin
How to use: apply with a light massage to the face, neck and décolleté. Leave to act for 2/3 minutes. Complete the cleaning by rinsing with lukewarm water.
The 3 in 1 cleansing cream contains:
The actions of the different active ingredients refer to the technical and bibliographical knowledge relating to each of them.
– Hyperthermal liposomes: these are phospholipid vesicles capable of facilitating the penetration into the cell of water from the Euganean Thermal Basin, whose natural trace elements and perfectly balanced biogenic substances have remarkable soothing and remineralizing properties that reactivate the natural defenses of the skin and protect the cutaneous microbiota;
– St. John’s wort flower extract using Oligotherm technology: obtained from St. John’s wort flowers by extraction in hyperthermal water, rich in flavonic compounds (highly antioxidant and protective substances with re-epithelializing properties), vitamin C (antioxidant substance that protects against damage aging and stimulates the production of collagen) and finally in pectins (natural substances which retain water and are therefore jointly responsible for the moisturizing effect);
– Botanical emollient from coconut: dermo-purifying, eliminates make-up pigments;
– Natural solubilizer: purifies excess sebum, tones;
– Calabrian orange extract: rich in polyphenols, protects the skin against oxidative stress and aging induced by the sun and pollution;
– Aloe vera extract: rich in minerals and mucilages, it has the prerogative of deeply conveying active ingredients with excellent properties, promoting hydration, elasticity and cell regeneration;
– Vegetable oils of avocado, sweet almond: thanks to their high content of vitamins A, D and E, the presence of lecithin, potassium, proteins, beta-carotene and more than 20% acids essential unsaturated fats, avocado oil proves to be a real energizing, anti-aging and toning panacea. The uses are the same as for sweet almond oil. The two oils reinforce each other;
– Hydrolyzed yeast protein: protective of the microbiota. Hydrolyzed proteins are a mixture of amino acids and more or less complex peptides obtained by hydrolysis of a source of vegetable protein and are ideal for protecting the skin microbiota;
– Vitamin E: antioxidant, protective. Vitamin E – or α-tocopherol
– is particularly suitable for mature, dry and dehydrated skin. It has an antioxidant action and protects the skin from the action of free radicals, the main causes of skin aging and cell damage;