Hyperthermal Water Cleansing Milk is designed to provide daily cleansing for all skin types. Argan oil, olive oil and blueberry and oat extracts gently and deeply cleanse, eliminating make-up residue and dead surface cells, while respecting the hydrolipidic balance of the skin. skin. This milk is therefore not limited to eliminating impurities, but restores luminosity to dull and tired skin.
Skin type: oily skin, dull skin
How to use: clean your hands thoroughly. Apply the milk using a soaked cotton ball to the face, neck and décolleté. Complete the cleansing with the rebalancing tonic lotion.
Cleansing milk contains:
– Hyperthermal liposomes: these are phospholipid vesicles capable of facilitating the penetration inside the cell of water from the Euganean Thermal Basin, whose natural trace elements and perfectly balanced and biocompatible biogenic substances have remarkable properties soothing and remineralising which reactivate the natural defenses of the skin and protect the cutaneous microbiota;
– St. John’s wort flower extract by Oligotherm Technology: obtained from St. John’s wort flowers by extraction in hyperthermal water, rich in flavonic compounds (highly antioxidant and protective substances with re-epithelializing properties), in vitamin C (antioxidant substance that protects against the damage of aging and stimulates the production of collagen) and finally in pectins (natural substances capable of retaining water and therefore co-responsible for the moisturizing effect);
– organic argan oil: emollient, elastic; stimulates the vital functions of cells, restructures the base of the skin by deeply moisturizing it. Promotes cell oxygenation, protects the skin from external aggressions by neutralizing free radicals. Gives the skin a feeling of softness and smoothness.
– Olive oil: emollient, soothing for the skin; rich in unsaturated fatty acids which exert a trophic action on the skin. It also contains vitamins, omega 3 and omega 6 which maintain the proper hydration of the skin and guarantee an antioxidant action;
– Bilberry extract: vascular protector. The presence of vitamins (A, group B, C, PP) and minerals (calcium, sodium, phosphorus, potassium) gives blueberry extract important antioxidant properties;
– Oat extract: rich in polysaccharides, peptides, proteins, saponins, mineral salts and B vitamins, it has soothing, calming, emollient and protective properties.