Face cream with a high concentration of active ingredients, suitable for all skin types.
Soy phospholipids, hyaluronic acid (high and low molecular weight), marine polysaccharides, contained in the formula, help maintain vital hydration levels and restore the hydrolipidic film.
Range : Moisturizing, Anti-aging
Target : 25-40 years old
Skin type : Dehydrated skin, Combination skin, Dull skin
Directions for use: Apply to face daily morning and evening on cleansed skin, neck and décolleté, massaging until fully absorbed.
The Deep Moisturizing Cream contains :
– Hyperthermal Liposomes: these are phospholipid vesicles capable of facilitating the penetration of water from the Euganean Thermal Basin into the cell, whose natural trace elements and biogenic substances perfectly balanced and biocompatible have remarkable soothing and remineralizing properties that reactivate the skin’s natural defenses and protect the skin microbiota;
– St. John’s wort flower extract by Oligotherm Technology: obtained from St. John’s wort flowers by extraction in hyperthermal water, rich in flavonic compounds (highly antioxidant and protective substances with re-epithelializing properties), vitamin C (antioxidant substance that protects against the damage of aging and stimulates the production of collagen) and finally pectins (natural substances capable of retaining water and therefore co-responsible for the moisturizing effect) ;
– Soy phospholipids: they form vesicles which, having a great affinity for cell membranes, hydrate and protect them. Their particular structure, composed of a lipophilic part and a hydrophilic part, favors the absorption of active ingredients and serves as a vector in the transport of active ingredients to the cell membrane, making them available in high concentrations near their site of action.
– Angicus branco extract: provides hydration at the cellular level thanks to its ability to increase the percentage of aquaporins, proteins that facilitate the transport of water and glycerol molecules in keratinocytes;
– Purified pea extract peptide: acts on keratinocyte stem cells by increasing their protection and renewal potential;
– Hyaluronic acid HW E XSW: high and low molecular weight. The high molecular weight acts on the most superficial layer of the skin and has a tensor effect, acting as a protective barrier for the skin, preventing it from losing water, dehydrating and drying out. At low molecular weight, it has smaller particles capable of penetrating the innermost layers of the dermis, with the function of nourishing the reticulum from within, improving the natural support of the epidermis;
– Marine exopolysaccharide: composed mainly of glucuronic acid, the same monomer that composes hyaluronic acid, it has the capacity to retain water molecules and to confer a high hydrating power with an immediate and lasting effect;
– Sweet almond oil: high hydrating and emollient power.