A dedicated treatment for skin characterized by excessive sebaceous secretion. Its sebo-normalizing active ingredients prevent and combat the appearance of impurities, responsible for the shiny and oily appearance, and restore balance and homogeneity to the skin.
Skin type: oily skin, combination skin
How to use: Apply morning and evening to the face, neck and décolleté. Massage gently with small circular movements. To be combined with the specific serum.
The purifying cream contains:
– Hyperthermal liposomes: these are phospholipid vesicles capable of facilitating the penetration inside the cell of water from the Euganean Thermal Basin, whose natural trace elements and perfectly balanced and biocompatible biogenic substances have remarkable properties soothing and remineralising which reactivate the natural defenses of the skin and protect the cutaneous microbiota;
– St. John’s wort flower extract using Oligotherm technology: obtained from St. John’s wort flowers by extraction in hyperthermal water, rich in flavonic compounds (highly antioxidant and protective substances with re-epithelializing properties), vitamin C (antioxidant substance that protects against damage aging and stimulates the production of collagen) and finally in pectins (natural substances capable of retaining water and therefore co-responsible for the moisturizing effect);
– Extract of Spirea ulmaria: among the most important active ingredients of the plant are: essential oil, flavonoids, salicin, minerals, vitamin C, tannins, mucilage. It also has a keratolytic, antimicrobial, sebum-regulating and astringent action;
– Propolis: natural antibacterial, exerts a dermopurifying action and helps prevent the appearance of acne;
– Spruce extract: rich in lignans and polyphenols, it has antibacterial and antioxidant activity;
– Zinc PCA: a combination of two components: zinc and L-PCA. Zinc helps normalize sebum production and limit the proliferation of acne-causing bacteria, L-PCA is a very moisturizing molecule that increases the effectiveness and bioavailability of zinc. Studies have shown that Zinc PCA visibly reduces sebum production within 28 days and also appears to have anti-aging effects;
– Azelaic acid: it has depigmenting and 5-alpha-reductase inhibitory activity. As such, it is used topically as a comedolytic, purifying and exfoliating;
– Soy phospholipids: they form vesicles which, having a great affinity for cell membranes, hydrate and protect them. Their particular structure, composed of a lipophilic part and a hydrophilic part, promotes the absorption of the active principles and serves as a vector in the transport of the active principles towards the cell membrane, thus making them available in high concentrations near the their site of action;
– Glycyrrhetinic acid: this natural active ingredient has anti-inflammatory, soothing and antioxidant properties. It also promotes epithelial regeneration processes.