Light face serum and concentrated fast-absorbing. The blend of functional active ingredients such as propolis, spirea ulmaria extract, fir extract, zinc PCA and azelaic acid, have marked antioxidant and purifying properties, which help regulate excess sebum and fight against comedones and blackheads.
Skin type: oily skin, combination skin
How to use: apply morning and evening to the face, neck and décolleté. Massage gently with small circular movements. Can be combined with the specific cream.
The purifying serum contains:
The actions of the different assets refer to the technical and bibliographical knowledge relating to each one.
• Hyperthermal liposomes: these are phospholipid vesicles capable of facilitating the penetration of water from the Euganean Thermal Basin into the cell, whose natural trace elements and perfectly balanced and biocompatible biogenic substances have remarkable soothing and remineralising properties, which reactivate the natural defenses of the skin and protect the skin microbiota;
• Extract of hypericum flowers using Oligotherm Technology: obtained from hypericum flowers by extraction in hyperthermal water, rich in flavonic compounds (highly antioxidant and protective substances with re-epithelializing properties), in vitamin C (antioxidant substance which protects against aging and stimulates the production of collagen) and finally pectins (natural substances capable of retaining water and therefore co-responsible for the moisturizing effect;
• Meadowsweet spirea extract: among the most important active principles present in the plant we find: essential oil, flavonoids, salicin, minerals, vitamin C, tannins, mucilage. It also has a keratolytic, antimicrobial, sebo-normalizing and astringent action;
• Propolis: natural antibacterial, with purifying action, helps prevent the appearance of acne.
• Spruce extract: rich in lignans and polyphenols, it has antibacterial and antioxidant activity;
• Zinc PCA: it is the combination of two components: zinc and L-PCA. Zinc helps normalize sebum production and limit the proliferation of acne-causing bacteria, L-PCA is a highly moisturizing molecule that increases the effectiveness and bioavailability of zinc. Studies have shown that Zinc PCA visibly reduces sebum production within 28 days and also appears to have anti-aging effects;
• Azelaic acid: has depigmenting and 5-alpha-reductase inhibiting activity. As such, it is used topically as a comedolytic, purifying, exfoliating;
• Soy phospholipids: they form vesicles which, having a great affinity with cell membranes, hydrate and protect them. Their particular structure, consisting of a lipophilic part and a hydrophilic part, promotes the absorption of the active principles and acts as a vector in the transport of the active principles towards the cell membrane, thus making them available at high concentrations close to their action website.
• Glycyrrhetinic acid: this natural active ingredient has anti-inflammatory, soothing and antioxidant properties. It also promotes epithelial regeneration processes.