Ideal for cleansing and purifying the skin, offering a soothing and decongesting effect, this toning lotion provides freshness and hydration, for a delicate feeling of well-being, thanks to blueberry and oat extracts, hamamelis virginiana water and vitamin B3.
Range: cleansers and toners
Skin type: oily skin, dull skin
How to use: clean your hands thoroughly. Apply, after the cleansing milk, to the face, neck and low-necked using a cotton pad, tapping gently to facilitate absorption of the product.
The rebalancing tonic lotion contains:
• Hyperthermal liposomes: are vesicles based on phospholipids that have the ability to facilitate the penetration of water from the Euganean Thermal Basin into the skin cells. These liposomes contain natural trace elements and perfectly balanced and biocompatible biogenic substances that have remarkable soothing and remineralizing properties. They stimulate the skin’s natural defenses and protect its microbiota, leaving your skin revitalized and radiant.
• Extract of hypericum flowers using Oligotherm Technology: obtained from hypericum flowers by extraction in hyperthermal water, rich in flavonic compounds (highly antioxidant and protective substances with re-epithelializing properties), in vitamin C (antioxidant substance which protects against aging and stimulates the production of collagen) and finally pectins (natural substances capable of retaining water and therefore co-responsible for the moisturizing effect;
• Witch hazel water: it has particularly beneficial effects on the skin, thanks to the abundant presence of soluble tannins and flavonoids. It is indicated not only to treat problems related to venous circulation, due to its vasoconstrictor and astringent action, but also to rebalance oily or dry skin as well as to soothe inflammation and burns.
• Bilberry extract: vasoprotective;
• Oat extract: soothing;
• Vitamin B3: niacinamide has anti-wrinkle properties, reduces pigmentation by lightening skin spots, regulates sebum production, maintains skin elasticity and hydration. It has been shown to have antimicrobial benefits on the skin and the ability to boost the skin’s natural defense against bacterial infections. The results of the tests carried out have also shown that the vitamin, although not having a direct microbial effect, provides antibacterial benefits, thanks to the stimulation of the activity of AMPs (antimicrobial peptides), naturally present in our skin.