Ideal biomimetic scrub to stimulate the renewal of the stratum corneum. It contains the innovative biomimetic tripeptide capable of breaking the bonds between dead cells on the surface of the skin, enabling the natural process of skin exfoliation. Its activity is complemented by the enzymatic activity of the papain molecular film, which stimulates the elimination of superficial cells. The resulting reactivation of cell regeneration results in a brighter, smoother and firmer complexion.
Range: anti-aging, cleansers and toners
Target: 25-40 years old, 40-60 years old, 60 years old and +
Skin type: dehydrated skin, oily skin, combination skin, dull skin
Directions for use: apply a generous layer of product to the face, neck and décolleté and leave to act. After 5 minutes, rub the product in with circular movements with fingertips on damp hands. Carefully remove residue with a washcloth or by rinsing with lukewarm water.
The peptide scrub contains:
The actions of the different active ingredients refer to the technical and bibliographical knowledge relating to each of them.
– Hyperthermal liposomes: these are phospholipid vesicles capable of facilitating the penetration into the cell of water from the Euganean Thermal Basin, whose natural trace elements and perfectly balanced biogenic substances have remarkable soothing and remineralizing properties that reactivate the natural defenses of the skin and protect the cutaneous microbiota;
– St. John’s wort flower extract by Oligotherm Technology: obtained from St. John’s wort flowers by extraction in hyperthermal water, rich in flavonic compounds (highly antioxidant and protective substances with re-epithelializing properties), vitamin C (antioxidant substance that protects against skin damage) aging and stimulates the production of collagen) and finally in pectins (natural substances capable of retaining water and therefore co-responsible for the moisturizing effect);
– Biomimetic tripeptide: reactivates the natural regeneration process of the skin, stimulating the process of desquamation and regeneration of the skin through gentle exfoliation. Its biomimetic action is due to its ability to bind selectively to the proteins responsible for the binding of corneocytes (cells that make up the horny layer of the skin, that is to say the most superficial part of the epidermis). Thanks to this binding, the P3 tripeptide is able to interrupt the process of cell cohesion and accelerate cell renewal;
– Papain molecular film: highly technological, derived from papaya. Characterized by a special film-forming structure, it is deposited evenly on the skin and acts gradually, promotes cell renewal, smoothes and moisturizes the skin. Contains vitamin C, beta-carotene, flavonoids and other essential amino acids that have an anti-aging effect;
– Sesame oil: rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, it restructures the base of the skin and prevents aging;
– Jojoba oil: thanks to the presence of natural antioxidants and tocopherols, it has emollient properties, moisturizes and nourishes the epidermis.