Body cream ideal for skin affected by water retention and cellulite imperfections. It contains cyclodextrins, soy phospholipids, the patented slimming active complex and birch extract, which facilitate microcirculation, drainage of liquids and metabolic activity of tissues. The synergistic action of these active ingredients makes the skin soft and firm, for a silhouette with rediscovered shapes.
Range: slimming, anti-cellulite, firming
How to use: wash your hands thoroughly. Apply to the parts to be treated, massaging in circular movements until completely absorbed, morning and evening.
The slimming body cream contains:
– Hyperthermal liposomes: these are phospholipid vesicles capable of facilitating the penetration into the cell of water from the Euganean Thermal Basin, whose natural trace elements and perfectly balanced and biocompatible biogenic substances have remarkable soothing and remineralizing properties that reactivate the natural defenses of the skin and protect the skin microbiota;
– St. John’s wort flower extract using Oligotherm technology: obtained from St. John’s wort flowers by extraction in hyperthermal water, this extract is rich in flavonic compounds (highly antioxidant and protective substances with re-epithelializing properties), vitamin C (antioxidant substance that protects against the damage of aging and stimulates the production of collagen) and finally in pectins (natural substances capable of retaining water and therefore co-responsible for the moisturizing effect).
– Cyclodextrins: sugar rings with moisturizing and lifting activity;
– Shea butter: intervenes in the physiological process of production of fibroblasts;
– Argan oil: restructures the base of the skin;
– Sweet almond oil: elastic, nourishing;
– Sesame oil: nourishing, emollient;
– Cocoa butter: nourishing, emollient;
– Slimming active complex (extracts of guarana seeds, carnitine, caffeine, cysteic acid, S-pantheine sulfonate):
✓ Strengthens the triglyceride hydrolysis process.
✓ Accelerates oxidation of free fatty acids in mitochondria
✓ Significantly reduces the thickness of the fat layer and the “orange peel” appearance.
Stimulates the activity of adipocytes both in terms of the degradation of lipids and their elimination.
✓ In vivo and in vitro tests prove its effectiveness.
– Birch extract: Birch leaves are used for their diuretic and depurative properties, conferred by flavonoids, sesquitepenic oxides, tannins (leucoanthocyanidins), vitamin C, betulinic, chlorogenic and caffeic acids, resins and essential oils. The purifying action is supported by the draining action.
– Soy phospholipids: vesicles having a great affinity with cell membranes, which they hydrate and protect. Their particular structure, composed of a lipophilic part and a hydrophilic part, promotes the absorption of the active principles and serves as a support for the transport of the active principles towards the cell membrane, thus making them available in high concentrations near their action website.