Gentle cream, specifically formulated for sensitive skin or skin altered by climatic, environmental and physiological agents. The pool of valuable active ingredients, such as soothing plant complex, rhodiola rosea extract, butcher’s broom, centella, calendula phytocomplex, panthenol and yeast proteins, glycyrrhetinic acid and soy phospholipids , soothes, protects and hydrates the skin, while restoring the skin barrier.
Skin type: sensitive skin
How to use: Apply morning and evening to the face, neck and décolleté. Gently massage in small circular movements. To be combined with the specific serum.
The soothing and calming cream contains:
The actions of the different active ingredients refer to the technical and bibliographical knowledge relating to each of them.
– Hyperthermal liposomes: these are phospholipid vesicles capable of facilitating the penetration into the cell of water from the Euganean Thermal Basin, whose natural trace elements and perfectly balanced biogenic substances have remarkable soothing and remineralizing properties that reactivate the natural defenses of the skin and protect the cutaneous microbiota;
– St. John’s wort flower extract using Oligotherm technology: obtained from St. John’s wort flowers by extraction in hyperthermal water, rich in flavonic compounds (highly antioxidant and protective substances with re-epithelializing properties), vitamin C (antioxidant substance that protects against damage aging and stimulates the production of collagen) and finally in pectins (natural substances capable of retaining water and therefore co-responsible for the moisturizing effect);
– Soothing complex based on tomato extract, cranberry extract and lycopene: it is a combination of all the active principles present in the tissues of different plants, useful for neutralizing free radicals and reducing inflammatory conditions typical of sensitive skin;
– Rhodiola rosea extract: acts by blocking the mechanism of inflammation and stimulates the repairing enzymes essential to the regulation and maintenance of the skin barrier, reduces redness and inflammatory conditions;
– Peptide extracted from peas: protects stem cells and stimulates their renewal activity;
– Bisabolol: active present in the essential oil of matricaria chamomile, it has soothing, anti-redness and calming properties;
– Menthol: used since antiquity, it has refreshing, decongestant, antiseptic and disinfectant properties;
– Phytocomplex (butcher’s broom, centella, calendula, panthenol and yeast protein): plant complex of vasoprotective, soothing and balancing substances for the skin microbiota;
– Soy phospholipids: vesicles which, having a great affinity for cell membranes, hydrate and protect them. Their particular structure, composed of a lipophilic part and a hydrophilic part, promotes the absorption of the active principles and serves as a vector in the transport of the active principles towards the cell membrane, thus making them available in high concentrations near the their site of action;
– Glycyrrhetinic acid: this natural active ingredient has anti-inflammatory, soothing and antioxidant properties. It also promotes epithelial regeneration processes.