Within 30 seconds of application, this serum had an immediate soothing effect *
Serum specially formulated to relieve sensitive skin or skin prone to capillary fragility, rosacea and excessive skin reactivity. It contains active ingredients with remarkable soothing and calming qualities, including the soothing plant complex of butcher’s broom, centella, calendula, panthenol and yeast protein, rhodiola rosea extract, plant peptide, bisabolol and glycyrrhetinic acid. The combined action of these highly concentrated active ingredients effectively reduces inflammatory conditions, for protected and renewed skin.
In vivo efficacy test*
Range: calming, soothing
Skin type: sensitive skin
How to use: apply the serum to clean skin, using your fingertips. Apply to face, neck and décolleté. Can be combined with the specific cream.
In Vivo Efficacy Test Thermalis® CALMING and SOOTHING SERUM*
CALMING and SOOTHING SERUM shows impressive results after 28 days of use, as proven by in vivo efficacy tests carried out on subjects (men and women). As early as 30 seconds after application, the serum demonstrated an immediate soothing effect on 100% of subjects. What’s more, the skin repair process in treated areas was found to be 58% faster on average than in untreated areas. These results underline the exceptional effectiveness of Thermalis® CALMING and SOOTHING serum.
The soothing and calming serum contains:
The actions of the different active ingredients refer to the technical and bibliographical knowledge relating to each of them.
– Hyperthermal liposomes: these are phospholipid vesicles capable of facilitating the penetration into the cell of water from the Euganean Thermal Basin, whose natural trace elements and perfectly balanced biogenic substances have remarkable soothing and remineralizing properties that reactivate the natural defenses of the skin and protect the cutaneous microbiota;
– St. John’s wort flower extract using Oligotherm technology: obtained from St. John’s wort flowers by extraction in hyperthermal water, it is rich in flavonic compounds (highly antioxidant and protective substances with re-epithelializing properties), vitamin C (antioxidant substance that protects against the damage of aging and stimulates the production of collagen) and finally in pectins (natural substances that retain water and are therefore jointly responsible for the moisturizing effect);
– Soothing complex based on tomato extract, cranberry extract and lycopene: a combination of all the active ingredients present in the tissues of the different plants to neutralize free radicals and reduce the inflammatory conditions typical of sensitive skin;
– Rhodiola rosea extract: acts by blocking the mechanism of inflammation and stimulates the repairing enzymes essential for the regulation and maintenance of the skin barrier, thus reducing redness and inflammatory conditions of the skin;
– Bisabolol: active ingredient present in chamomile essential oil, with soothing, anti-redness and calming properties;
– Menthol: used since antiquity, it has refreshing, decongestant, antiseptic and disinfectant properties;
– Phytocomplex (butcher’s broom, centella, calendula, panthenol and yeast protein): vasotonic plant complex with soothing and rebalancing activities for the skin microbiota. The dynamic and harmonious result of all the substances contained in the phytocomplex determines effects that cannot be obtained by the isolated use of individual active principles;
– Soy phospholipids: they form vesicles which, thanks to their great affinity with cell membranes, hydrate and protect them. Their particular structure, composed of a lipophilic part and a hydrophilic part, promotes the absorption of the active principles and serves as a vector in the transport of the active principles towards the cell membrane, thus making them available in high concentrations near the their site of action.
– Glycyrrhetinic acid: this natural active ingredient has anti-inflammatory, soothing and antioxidant properties. It also promotes epithelial regeneration processes.